While every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither Team Worldwide® nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. Team Worldwide® reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only. If you find an error or omission at this site, please contact us.
The information on the Website, including, without limitation, all design, text, images, press releases, and other information, is protected under United States and other copyright laws and is owned by Team Worldwide® or used under license from the copyright owner. The information may not, except under written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without prior written consent from Team Worldwide, except for your own personal and noncommercial use, provided any copies include the copyright and other notices displayed with the materials on the Website. You may not distribute such copies to others, whether or not for a charge or other consideration, without prior written permission from Team Worldwide®. Team Worldwide® neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Team Worldwide®. Any unauthorized use of any materials on the Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are advised that Team Worldwide® will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of civil damages, penalties, injunctive relief and, if permissible, criminal prosecution.
The Team Worldwide® trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Team Worldwide® or their business partners. Other companies’ trademarks may also be used on this site for their trademarked products as indicated. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Team Worldwide®. The contents of this website are protected from copying or distribution under national and international copyright laws and treaties throughout the world. Copyright © Team Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Team Worldwide® and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of Team Worldwide®.
Team Worldwide® makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
Team Worldwide® shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Team Worldwide® nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Team Worldwide® does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Team Worldwide® that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
As a condition of your use of the Team Worldwide® Website, you warrant to Team Worldwide® that you will not use the Team Worldwide® Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You additionally warrant that you will not use the Team Worldwide® Website for any illegal or unlawful purposes as stated by local, state or federal statutes. You may not use the Team Worldwide® Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Team Worldwide® Website or interfere with any other party’s use the Team Worldwide® Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Team Worldwide® Websites.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Team Worldwide® in relation to your use of the website. Neither you, nor Team Worldwide® shall be bound by any express, tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Team Worldwide® in respect of your use of the website.
Team Worldwide® may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Team Worldwide® recognizes its obligation to its customers, community and online visitors to adhere to the highest standards of decency, fairness, and integrity. Likewise, Team Worldwide® is dedicated to the fundamentals of protecting your privacy on the Internet.
Team Worldwide® only collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. We do not require any personal information from visitors to obtain access to our site. However, in order to respond to the certain sections on our website, you will have to provide personal information. Personal information received from any visitor will only be used to provide the capability of accessing and using the website and will not be sold or provided to any non-affiliated companies except to provide products and services that you have requested.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
1. In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to Team Worldwide and “service” refers to the websites operated by Team Worldwide.
2. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
3. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
4. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
6. Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
7. It is important that you read this privacy notice so that you are fully aware of how and why we use your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices we may issue from time to time and is not intended to override them.
Service is the websites operated by Team Worldwide.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
· To provide and maintain our Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer support
· To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
· To monitor the usage of our Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
· To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
· To manage our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers
· To supply purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions
· To establish and exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure
· To obtain or maintain insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice
· To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
If you fail to provide personal data where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We may process your Personal Data because:
· We need to perform a contract with you
· You have given us permission or consent to do so
· The processing is in our legitimate interests, namely, monitoring and improving our website and services and it’s not overridden by your rights
· For the proper protection of our business against risks
· For payment processing purposes
· To comply with the law
· For the proper administration of our website and business
· For the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others
· For compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person
We may process data about your use of our website and services. The usage data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, other diagnostic data and information about how you use our website, products and services, geographical location, referral source, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is analytics tracking systems.
We may process your account data. The account data may include your name and email address. The source of the account data is you or your employer.
We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website. The profile data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details. Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services. The source of the service data is you or your employer.
We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services. The source of the data is you or your employer.
We may process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services. The inquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
We may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information. The customer relationship data may include username and password, purchases made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, survey responses, and email correspondence, your name, your employer, your job title or role, your contact details, and information contained in communications between us and you or your employer. The source of the customer relationship data is you or your employer.
We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services that you enter into with us and/or through our website. The transaction data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The source of the customer relationship data is you or your employer.
We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters and your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. The source of the customer relationship data is you or your employer.
We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us. The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The source of the customer relationship data is you or your employer.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Team Worldwide
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
1. We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
2. We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
3. We may disclose personal data to our suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
4. Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
1. This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
2. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
4. We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
2. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1. Team Worldwide® website content and features may be updated, revised, modified and supplemented. Team Worldwide® reserves the right to change the information, features, products, policies, promotions, disclosures and disclaimers at any time.
3. Please check the policy periodically for changes.
1. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
2. In this, we have summarized the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
3. Your principal rights under data protection law are:
· Right to access;
· Right to rectification;
· Right to erasure;
· Right to restrict processing;
· Right to object to processing;
· Right to data portability;
· Right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
· Right to withdraw consent.
4. You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
5. You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
6. In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
7. In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
8. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
9. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes including profiling for direct marketing purposes. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
10. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
11. To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is consent; or that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
12. If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
13. To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
14. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us as specified in the contact section of this policy. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
15. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
1. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
2. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
1. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
3. Analytics. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Analytics services gather information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered is used to create reports about the use of our website.
4. Advertising. We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements or send emails to you to help support and maintain our Service. You may opt out by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
1. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via the website of each specific browser.
2. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
3. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
As in all business operations, Team Worldwide® approaches our communications on the Internet with respect for, and commitment to, individual privacy rights, concern, and respect for our visitors. Team Worldwide® supports active self-regulation to ensure that responsible marketers can maintain the right to use all communication media to interact with its consumers.
1. This Service is owned and operated by Team Worldwide.
2. We are registered US Company, registered as Team Air Express doing business as Team Worldwide.
Our principal place of business is at 629 W. Broadway, Winnsboro, TX, 75494.
1. You can contact us by mail, phone, or fax at the following:
Team Worldwide, Inc.
P.O. Box 668
Winnsboro, TX 75494
2. You can contact us using our website contact form at: https://ewr.teamww.com/company/contact/